A brand new game
for Windows, HTML5, iPhone, Android TV and more,
Too much to do.. Sack it.. Next!
6th September, 2009
Here's what's done.
2. Main character
4. Fight Definitions (xml with fights in it!)
5. Fight Music
6. Random placements of enemy and pickup.
7. Tile map
8. Walking code.
9. Opening of fights (ie, that bit where it transitions from game to fight..)
Quite a lot, and yet there's a whole lot more left to do.
1. The actual fight code that takes the xml, and makes fights out of it.
2. Overworld music
3. Title music
4. Actual Gameplay mechanics, rather than just aimless wandering.
5. Balancing/Progression (can't really happen without those fights!)
6. Things as yet unplanned
Could that be done within the next day and a half? Probably.
But best not to rush things, since it's all working out well so far.
So, just like last week, I'll start a new game this morning, finish it tomorrow, and post that on Tuesday.
I've no idea what that'll be, though!
No idea whatsoever!!