A brand new game
for Windows, HTML5, iPhone, Android TV and more,
I decided on a name, yesterday..
"The Dangerous World of Castles"
I drew a logo, with a big globe where the O in World is, and a castle where the L in castle is.
"World of Castles" looked great.
I set about getting my lovely screenshot generator to produce it's mountains of art, screenshots, titlecards and whatever.
Pleased with what I'd done, I then sat playing Zelda for a fairly large number of hours.
This morning, I looked back at my game's lovely new logo, and realised I'd left "The Dangerous" off the title.
Going to have to delete and restart a lot of stuff, now.
But I'm at least getting closer to finishing!
Daily Doodle : Growing Well
Platdude's tending to his Cauliflower Patch.
All looks fine. Platdude is happy!
Tweaking things once.
And tweaking them twice.
The tweaks never end,
But a break would be nice.
If you'd like to stuff my mailbag, (Please do!!) you can do so right here, at http://bit.ly/AGAW_Mail. Send comments, questions, game ideas, thoughts and more, and they'll usually show up on my daily blog, the very next day.