Yesterday was mostly tweaks.
I’ve yet to really add any of the pickups, but spent most of yesterday fiddling with the enemy spawning, and their movement types.
I think I’ve managed to get most of the enemies wandering around in a decent way, although once I add the pickups that might need to be tightened a little further.
It’s a fine line between “Playably Hard” and “Frustratingly Hard”
Finding just the right spot can be tricky.
Daily Doodle : New TV
Platdude’s attaching his new telly to the wall.
Hopefully the bracket holds!
The game’s building slowly,
But could probably be slicker.
I should stop playing Zelda,
So my coding is quicker.
If you’d like to stuff my mailbag, (Please do!!) you can do so right here, at http://bit.ly/AGAW_Mail. Send comments, questions, game ideas, thoughts and more, and they’ll usually show up on my daily blog, the very next day.