A brand new game
for Windows, Linux, Mac, HTML5, 3DS Homebrew and more
29th November, 2018
Tonight I made a quick list of all the things that I need to do for future Framework functionality.
First step, HTML..
So, as per usual, I reinstalled Emscripten and all the evil thousands of things that it seems to need to be installed before it.. .. Doesn't actually work, anyway!
I then deleted the entirety of the "System" layer of code, and have been putting chunks of it back in, bit by bit.
I've now got it to the point where it'll happily run, albeit without actually doing anything.
At the very least, it can now do this.
Which I suppose is an improvement on it NOT doing that!